Marshall Avenue Playground was the 1st Project undertaken by the Rotary Club of Moe in 1953.
The Rotary Wheel as presented in 1956.A group photo with children at presentation.The Rotary Wheel being retired in 2020.
Marshall Avenue was the Club’s first major project and considerable difficulty was experienced in securing a site, as neither the Housing Commission nor the Shire of Narracan were prepared to accept the responsibility of committing themselves on the matter. Eventually, after a good deal of negotiation, the site in Marshall Avenue was secured.
On 10 December, 1956, President Rot. Claude Staff, on behalf of the Rotary Club of Moe, officially handed over the Marshall Avenue Playground to the Moe Borough Council. The Mayor, Councillor Stoddart, congratulated the Rotarians on their community spirit.
Unfortunately, on the 27 April, 2020, the Rotary Club of Moe had to remove the structure and Rotary Wheel after 64 years, due to its deterioration beyond repair. 
However, it is important that this work undertaken by the Rotary Club of Moe for the community is not forgotten.
Refer to Site Pages, History, for further details.